Story telling is an art as old as the hills and children of all ages love listening to stories. A good story can inspire, teach and even heal and playtherapists often use stories in the form of narrative therapy with young children.
If you live in the Cape Town area, consider joining Lisa Cohen for an interactive storytelling evening and learn how to enhance your storytelling abilities so that your child receives stories in the best way possible!
In this workshop, Lisa focuses on:
– reading stories to children in captivating and enchanting ways
– harnessing your own imagination and creative expression
– making up or improvising stories to tell your child in any special moment/difficulty/
– learning to listen and connect with your child
– having fun with the art of storytelling!
When: Thursday 16th February 2012
Time: 7:30 – 9:30pm
Contact email@example.com or 083 6444980
Anel Annandale is a prominent Educational Psychologist with a passion for early childhood development and a special interest in neuropsychology.
She is experienced in the field and has established herself as an expert, often appearing on television shows such as Exspresso. She is also available as a guest speaker at relevant events and functions.