The website was originally developed just to serve Anel and assist in getting her practice going. However it’s been so successful in getting visits from around the country that Anel decided to let other people from other areas list to be more useful. It features very highly in search results for very relevant keywords and phrases. To better serve these inquiries we’d like to list one educational psychologist in each major region around the country. The individual regions have been chosen so as to ensure that the maximum amount of clients around the country can be served, and also that psychologists listed benefit optimally from leads and are not in competition to each other.
Listing Fee Website
Listings start from R500 pm.
If you are an Educational Psychologist in South Africa and would like to feature on the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Areas listed and regions covered. (Areas with no links are available) If an area is taken you may still inquire and you will be put on a waiting list.
- Johannesburg: Northern Suburbs (Sandton, Fourways, Bryanston, Midrand, Parktown, Sunninghill)
- Johannesburg: Southern Suburbs (Alberton, Johannesburg South)
- Johannesburg: East Rand ( Bedfordview, Germiston, Boksburg, Benoni, Springs, Kempton Park)
- Johannesburg: West Rand (Roodepoort, Krugersdorp, Randfontein)
- Vereeniging & Surrounds
- Irene & Centurion
- Pretoria East
- Pretoria North
- KZN South Coast
- Pietermaritzburg & Midlands
- Polokwane (Pietersburg)
- Lephalale (Ellisras)
- Witbank / Secunda
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
- Cape Town- Northern Suburbs ( Brackenfell, Durbanville)
- Cape Town-Southern Suburbs (City Bowl, Newlands, Rondebosch, Clairemont, Wynberg, Bergvliet, Observatory)
- Western Cape – Overberg district
- Western Cape – Helderberg district
- Western Cape – Karoo
- Western Cape – West Coast
- Boland (Stellenbosch, Franschoek, etc)
- Northern Cape (Kimberley, Kathu, Heuwelsig,etc)
*If you are practising from an area not listed get in touch to discuss a listing.